|“|| Because she was raised in a lab, she lacks common sense. She is a strange girl, but once she takes a liking to you, she is quite friendly.
Torri Feiiji is a heroine in Conception 2. She is the sixth heroine that the protagonist meets while at the Academy, joining the party after the Gluttony Labyrinth is completed. Torri comes across as an odd individual, with little common sense. However, she is very kind-hearted and clueless to her strange air. Her main weapon is the Beehive; a large, mobile Gatling gun. After being upgraded with the Supernova Superchip, the Beehive becomes the Dione.
Torri has black and white hair (split down the middle by color) hair that parts and slightly curls in opposite directions; white on the left, black on the right and red eyes. She wears two smaller white flower stars on the black part of her hair on the right. She wears the Academy Elite Disciples Uniform anywhere within Fort City. When she transforms, she wears a mini dress, gloves that extend halfway up her upper arms, and stockings that extend halfway up her thighs, all monochrome, with her dress and gloves inverted compared to her stockings, which match her hair.
Torri comes across as an eccentric person. She has very little common sense, most likely due to being raised in a laboratory. Despite this she is kind to everyone and always tries her best to keep her promises, regardless how ridiculous they are. She believes in the trust that is built from promises much like Feene does. She is always curious about the locations in Fort City, tends to explore a lot, and has an admiration of birds.
Because Torri was raised in a laboratory, she feels like a caged bird and tends to stare out the window during class. A recurring gag for her story arc or her heart events, shows that she is always looking for something to eat or is currently hungry. She also joins the Magecraft Club in hopes of building a bird that will allow her to fly in the sky, which is revealed to be a Star Energy-fueled airplane later on in the story.
Not much is known about Torri's parents or where she was born. However, sometime prior to the Main Story, Torri's parents gave her up to AngelMarker Industries and the employees of the company eventually raised her. To her, this childhood felt like a cage and caused her to stare out into the sky a lot. She then eventually recieved her Star Brand and then was transferred over to the Academy within Fort City as a first year.
Torri comes to the player at a low level of 6 and cannot produce many classes. Torri, however similar to Fuuko Amicus tends to be an all round character and can produce a variety of classes early on. However, she favours the more physical classes and is less inclined toward Magic Attack and physical Defence. She can easily unlock the Ranger early on.
|Level learned||Skill learned|
|Level 9||Sylph Rampage|
|Level 12||Dual Frost|
|Level 27||Triad Cyclone|
|Level 39||Healing Shield|
|Equip Dione||Faerie Rampage|
|152cm/5'0||42kg||78 (B cup)||55||80|
- Torri Feiiji is officially known as Saint Free, except for while checking her stats or while in a Labyrinth, where she is dubbed Saint Liberty. This is most likely an early translation from the Japanese that the developers forgot to fix.
- She may be a reference to Monokuma from Danganronpa, due to her monochrome color scheme and red eyes. Danganronpa was made by the same company as Conception 2, Spike Chunsoft.
- Her surname may be a reference to the Mandarin Chinese word 飛機, meaning "airplane", while Torri refers to "Tori", the Japanese word for "bird".
- There's a chance she's claustrophobic because she often comments of how she wishes to be outdoors.
- Her Sprite in the ADV portions of the game always show the white half of her hair to the front; regardless of which direction she is facing.
- Torri is one of only two Heroines whose special DLC alternate outfits feature a lighter color scheme instead of a darker one, the other Heroine being Chloe.
Torri's Theme music is titled 'Monochromatic Color' or 'Monochrome'. It can be found on iTunes, along with an EDM variation, as part of the official Conception 2 Soundtrack.